SMS

SmS
· Wo pal bhi kyat ha jab aapko log kiss pe kiss kiya karte the.Magar aapki footi kismet to dekho us waqt aap ‘HUGGIES’ pehna karte the.
· Sapne to sirf sapne hote hai .Apane to phir bhi apane hote hai. Tum chaho to sapno ko apne banao magar apno ko kabhi sapne mat banao.
· I love Mumbai you know why? Mumbai humari maa hai ask why? Maa ko English me –MUM , Gujarati me – BA, aur Marathi me – AAI . kehete hai.
· When it rains birds go into shelter. But Eagle escapes the rain by flaying above the cloud. Problems are common to all but attitude makes the different.
· NO archies card to give, no sweet flowers to send ,no cute graphics to forward, just a lovely heart to say “Happy Birthday”.
· Ye paigam to ek bahana hai, irada to aapko hamari yaad dilana hai, aap yaad kare ya na kare koi baat nahi, par aapki yaad aarahi hai . bas itna hi batana hai.
· Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me ; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
· Morning time, evening time, night time, good time, sad time, happy time mobile rakhana every time . kyonki mera message kabhi bhi aa sakta hai.
· Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forgot.
· Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments & black keys are sad moments. But remember both keys are played together to give sweet music in our life.
· Heart is like a crystal preserve it. Love is like a perfume spread it. Feelings are like flood flow it. Friendship is like umbrella let’s share it.

0 comments: